When it comes to utilizing insurance for alcohol rehab centers, you can feel like you’re fighting a whole additional battle.
With approved Cigna alcohol rehab centers, these preapproved clinics and rehabilitation facilities utilize your insurance to determine whether or not, and how much an insurance company will cost when it comes to addiction treatment.
At Indah Recovery we accept a number of major insurance policies including Cigna. If you are interested in our program, we would be happy to verify your Cigna insurance prior to treatment. Through this process you can learn what is and isn’t covered and how dedicated Indah Recovery is to your rehabilitation.
For a treatment center that feels like home, contact Indah Recovery today.
Signs of Alcohol Addiction
Alcohol addiction is something that can cause mental, physical, and social harm to an individual. While there is no exact cause for addiction, there are several indicators or signs that are evident in individuals who are struggling with substances.
According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, answering yes to any of the following questions could be problematic. Answering yes to multiple questions indicates a more immediate need for support.
- “Had times when you ended up drinking more, or longer, than you intended?
- More than once wanted to cut down or stop drinking, or tried to, but couldn’t?
- Spent a lot of time drinking? Or being sick or getting over other aftereffects?
- Wanted a drink so badly you couldn’t think of anything else?
- Found that drinking—or being sick from drinking—often interfered with taking care of your home or family? Or caused job troubles? Or school problems?
- Continued to drink even though it was causing trouble with your family or friends?
- Given up or cut back on activities that were important or interesting to you, or gave you pleasure, in order to drink?
- More than once gotten into situations while or after drinking that increased your chances of getting hurt (such as driving, swimming, using machinery, walking in a dangerous area, or having unprotected sex)?
- Continued to drink even though it was making you feel depressed or anxious or adding to another health problem? Or after having had a memory blackout?
- Had to drink much more than you once did to get the effect you want? Or found that your usual number of drinks had much less effect than before?
- Found that when the effects of alcohol were wearing off, you had withdrawal symptoms, such as trouble sleeping, shakiness, restlessness, nausea, sweating, a racing heart, or a seizure? Or sensed things that were not there?”
If you are realizing that your use is problematic and indicates that you may need rehabilitation support, you’re in luck. There are multiple types of rehab centers with various therapeutic treatment styles for you.
Are There Cigna Alcohol Rehab Centers?
There are many treatment centers designed to support individuals struggling with alcohol addiction. When choosing an alcohol rehab facility, you should consider what kind of programs it offers and what kind of therapeutic support it can offer.
Cigna alcohol rehab centers often offer several different types of addiction treatment programs. Some centers are focused on detoxification, while others have designed a system that not only supports an individual through detoxification but is also a residential facility where they can continue treatment. Other addiction treatment centers are outpatient facilities. They offer intensive programming and partial hospitalization for structured support.
It is also important to consider what kind of therapeutic support they can offer you. It is crucial that individuals addicted to alcohol have sufficient aftercare planning built into their therapeutic counseling. Those who have a structured support system in place prior to leaving treatment are often more successful and more capable of sustaining sobriety.
Why Should You Go to a Cigna Alcohol Rehab Center?
Choosing a Cigna alcohol rehab center is important for your financial security. Rehabilitation can be expensive and ensuring that you are covered and receiving full benefits is essential.
Individuals selecting an alcohol rehab center for treatment should verify their Cigna policy coverage with their insurance company or utilize coverage checks with the facility.
Indah Recovery – Approved Cigna Alcohol Rehab Center
At Indah Recovery we are more than just a treatment center. Designed with your comfort, safety, and health in mind, our luxury facility supports clients through all stages of detoxification and addiction treatment.
Within Cigna alcohol rehab center, we focus on supporting our clients to heal mentally, physically, and emotionally from the trauma of addiction. With unique therapies and extensive aftercare planning, we support our clients every step of the way.